Business Development Representative
Who We Are
Forager is a logistics tech startup with one goal: simplify cross-border freight with a combination of purpose-built technology and decades of industry experience. We’re tackling the problems international shippers and carriers have faced for years by delivering seamless and modern transportation solutions to our customers.
But if we’re going to keep changing the logistics game, we need a larger team of game changers who enjoy working hard almost as much as they enjoy free nitro cold brew on tap (which we have, in case that was too subtle).
Who You Are
You are a highly motived, high-achieving individual with sales experience who makes every customer interaction count. You’re a resourceful problem solver with a knack for finding creative solutions, and you thrive on going above and beyond in a fast-paced environment.
You want your opinions to be heard and valued, your accomplishments celebrated, and your breakfasts catered every Friday (which we also have, just throwing that out there).
Some of the Things You’ll Do:
- Consistently execute on marketing-qualified leads
- Maintain impeccable records in Salesforce
- Have engaging customer conversations that lead to product demos and assist with the customer onboarding process
- Communicate well and often with customers, potential customers, and team members
- Consistently make 80-100 phone calls per day
What You Need:
- 2+ years of customer sales experience, preferably with an enterprise SaaS company
- Excellent communication skills – in writing, over the phone, and in person
- An amazing work ethic and positive attitude
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit that allows you to take risks and learn from mistakes
- Basic computer and data-entry experience - Microsoft Office, Salesforce skills a plus
- Bonus points for being bilingual (Spanish or French)
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive base pay and a generous commission structure
- Benefits package with 401k, dental, and opportunities for continuing education
- A cool office in Fulton Market – and not “ping pong table and a coffee maker” cool but “fancy latte machine, fully stocked pantry, and regular team events” cool.
- A fast-paced startup environment with endless opportunities to grow professionally and develop your career path.