Customer Operations Coordinator (Bilingual, Experienced)
Who We Are
Forager is a logistics tech startup with one goal: simplify cross-border freight with a combination of purpose-built technology and decades of industry experience. We’re tackling the problems international shippers and carriers have faced for years by delivering seamless and modern transportation solutions to our customers.
But if we’re going to keep changing the logistics game, we need a larger team of game changers who enjoy working hard almost as much as they enjoy free nitro cold brew on tap (which we have, in case that was too subtle).
Who You Are
You are a highly motived, high-achieving individual with sales experience who makes every customer interaction count. You’re a resourceful problem solver with a knack for finding creative solutions, and you thrive on going above and beyond in a fast-paced environment. You want your opinions to be heard and valued, your accomplishments celebrated, and your breakfasts catered every Friday (which we also have, just throwing that out there).
Some of the Things You’ll Do:
- Learn the operational structure of customers’ networks.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for customers.
- Communicate with the Sales team to understand scope and specifics of what’s been sold to the customer.
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments for shipments tendered by customers.
- Coordinate with carriers booked on shipments to get regular updates and shipment-specific details.
- Work with capacity team to ensure coverage is provided for all shipments that customers have scheduled with Forager.
- Coordinate with the customer’s sales and customer success representatives to communicate all relevant account management information.
- Take a creative approach to finding solutions and taking care of the customer’s every need to ensure a positive and productive experience working with Forager.
- Act as a liaison to the customer to support growth and retention efforts with all customers.
What You Need:
- 1-2 years of experience in logistics or truckload transportation.
- Experience with cross-border truckload operations preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) required.
- Strong work ethic and persistence combined with patience and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Capability to delegate, multi-task and prioritize effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability and creativity to solve problems through various communication methods.
- Effective and diligent communicator on the phone and over email.
- Basic computer and data-entry experience with Microsoft Office.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive pay structure
- Benefits package with 401k, dental, and opportunities for continuing education
- A cool office in Fulton Market – and not “ping pong table and a coffee maker” cool but “fancy latte machine, fully stocked pantry, and regular team events” cool.
- A fast-paced startup environment with endless opportunities to grow professionally and develop your career path.