Who We Are
Forager is a logistics tech startup with one goal: simplify cross-border freight with a combination of purpose-built technology and decades of industry experience. We’re tackling the problems international shippers and carriers have faced for years by delivering seamless and modern transportation solutions to our customers.
But if we’re going to keep changing the logistics game, we need a larger team of game changers who enjoy working hard almost as much as they enjoy free nitro cold brew on tap (which we have, in case that was too subtle).
Who You Are
You are a highly motived, high-achieving individual with sales experience who makes every customer interaction count. You’re a resourceful problem solver with a knack for finding creative solutions, and you thrive on going above and beyond in a fast-paced environment.
You want your opinions to be heard and valued, your accomplishments celebrated, and your breakfasts catered every Friday (which we also have, just throwing that out there).
What We Believe In (for real, not just in our job posting):
- Transparency and Fairness
- Support and Trust in our Team and Management
- Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Titles aren’t important, and the ideas of an Intern are as valid (and wanted) as the CEO’s
- Investing in our Team’s Growth and Advancement
- Getting Stuff Done - without Compromising on any of the above
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Own the product roadmap and be able to justify the link between product decisions and business outcomes
- Own and maintain the quality of product execution cycles working with a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and QA
- Work with product marketing and sales to execute on the Go-To-Market strategy
- Deeply understand the problem through regular interaction with our employees and customers, and translate that understanding into product insights
- Justify decisions to management and the broader company, and be able to communicate clearly and articulately for a wide range of audiences
- Work with other product teams to regularly re-visit and improve the company-wide product process
What You Need:
- Experience as a product/project manager in a SaaS company
- Understand Technical and Engineering Constraints
- Can Translate problems in the Freight process to actionable features
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances or requirements
- Organized with a high attention to detail
Bonus points for:
- Experience wireframing with Figma/Sketch/Photoshop/etc
- Some level of technical experience
- Project management experience
- Freight/3pl/Truckload experience
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive pay structure
- Benefits package with 401k, dental, and opportunities for continuing education
- A cool office in Fulton Market – and not “ping pong table and a coffee maker” cool but “fancy latte machine, fully stocked pantry, and regular team events” cool.
- A fast-paced startup environment with endless opportunities to grow professionally and develop your career path.