Supply Chain Operations Coordinator (Bilingual, Experienced)
Forager Logistics was founded with the goal of making it easier for shippers to transport their products between the US and both Mexico and Canada, with a focus on servicing the most complex supply chain networks. By specializing in the most challenging freight, Forager Logistics sets itself apart from the industry and is uniquely primed for success.
The Supply Chain Operations Coordinator at Forager Logistics will be responsible for the oversight and facilitation of supply chain operations of the company. This position will be integral to the coordination of personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
DAILY TASKS & OPPORTUNITIES (including, but not limited to):
- Learn the operational structure of customers’ networks.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for customers and log all meaningful details in TMS.
- Work with Carrier Relations and Pricing teams to provide pricing, capacity and service options to customers based on their shipping needs.
- Communicate with the Forager sales team to understand scope and specifics of what’s been sold to the customer.
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments for shipments tendered by customers.
- Ensure coverage is provided for all shipments that customers have scheduled with Forager.
- Coordinate with the customer’s sales representative to communicate all relevant account management information.
- Take a creative approach to foraging for solutions and taking care of the customer’s every need to ensure a positive and productive experience working with Forager.
- Act as a liaison to the customer to support growth and retention efforts with all customers.
LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of experience in logistics or operations in a freight brokerage or comparable environment.
- Experience with cross-border truckload operations preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) required. French a plus.
IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES and SKILLSETS:
- Strong work ethic and persistence combined with patience and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Capability to delegate, multi-task and prioritize effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability and creativity to solve problems through various communication methods.
- Effective and diligent communicator on the phone and over email.
- Basic computer and data-entry experience with Salesforce, Ascend TMS, and MS Office a plus.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary + bonus pay structure
- Fortune 500 level benefits package
- Unique yet trendy office space in the Fulton Market neighborhood
- Exciting startup environment with happy hours and team lunches